Sunday, August 17, 2014

8-10-2014

So this week has been really good. I think if you sent the package then i'll get it tomorrow so that will be good. Elder Watts and I are having a really good time. We are working hard and trying to find people to teach. It's not really that easy but we really really good about the things we are doing. 
Korean is still hard but it's fun and we are learning a lot. 

Hey can you ask Jacob what his favorite soccer team is and what his number is? We can order really cool soccer uniforms and I want to order one for him and send it some time. 

I hope you like the pictures. I'll try to take a bunch and keep sending them to you guys. Also you can put pictures are there too. So if you have pictures of you all and cool things that are going on there you can easily put them on there for me to see. I haven't seen a picture of you all if a really long time. 

Also I really want to buy a brand new set of scriptures. I have the one I got at 8 and it's really good but I kinda want to start new and fresh. 

How's work for you and Dad? I bet you are both super busy all the time. 

Thanks for everything. Things are going really well so don't worry at all :) 
Love, 
Elder Meeks 

You scared me really bad with the title of your email. It made it sound like you were fired from your job. 
That's a long time to be with one companion. I'm sure you two got to know each other pretty well. Thanks kinda how I feel about being with Elder Watts. Literally people call us the dream companionship so I really need to push myself and keep going strong all the time. 

It looks like you are doing what you've always wanted to do. I'm so happy that you have this job. I know you are going to be the best thing that this school has ever known.

I have really been trying to be lead by the spirit in everything I do. It's kinda hard. I want to be like Nephi and Ammon and just know what needs to be done. I would someday love to get to the point where I just go about doing the will of the lord at every moment. Lets just say I have a really long way to go. 

I've been studying a lot about the Atonement lately and it's been really good. On just about every page of all of PMG has something about the Atonement of Christ. I'd say that it is a kinda really important. So many stories in the Book of Mormon that talk about people being cleansed through the Atonement of Christ 

Elder Watts is a great companion. Don't worry about us at all. Everything is going awesome. I'm trying all the time to become better in all that I do. Elder Watts and I have now started saying "don't worry, be happy." If we get frustrated we just think of this and try to always be happy. It's been really good so far. 
Love ya so much and miss ya a ton. Sounds like you're rocking it right now with your new job. 
Elder Daniel Meeks 

No comments:

Post a Comment