Thursday, January 2, 2014

12/25/2013 - Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Family!!!!!

Hey you may have thought that you weren't going to here from me on Christmas but I'm up way early and here I am. Well I hope you all are having a fantastic Christmas. It's been really amazing so far for me. Last night a bunch of Elders stayed up and we got out some really nice music and talked and had a really nice time. The lack of music here is not normal BTW. It's really weird not being home for Christmas. This is the first time in about 18 years. Crazy!!!

Everything is great here, I just got called to be the district leader and so now I have another thing on my mind. I think it's an amazing opportunity and I'm really excited about it. I know just from a couple of days that there are going to be challenges, namely the zone leader, but I'm super excited.
Thanks so much for making me fat. Really though we have so much junk food that it's kinda ridiculous. My room and I LOVED the camal corn and I was really selfish and didn't share with a lot of people. Guess that's something I can work on.

I just want to let you all know that I know that being here is the right thing to be doing. Right now I seems like the MTC is the only part of my mission and I get just a little bit down. Then I here one of my teachers talk about Korea and I see that they are just 100% in love with the country and the people and I hear their testimonies and I want to have all of that for myself. The spirit is so strong and I can feel my testimony growing every day. It's not easy and I'm not saying that I'm a perfect missionary, but being here is so great and I am really excited to be out here.

I love you all so much and I love hearing from you,

Love,
Elder Daniel John Meeks

No comments:

Post a Comment