Sunday, November 2, 2014

10/26/2014 - Happy Birthday, mom

Happy Birthday Mom!!! 
Hey just wanted to say that I hope you're going to have an awesome birthday this year. Make sure you tell the kids that that day is day is the day that you get to have them as your slaves. 

Thanks so much for all the stuff that you're doing for me and and whole family. I think a lot of really good things have been happening in the family this year and I think a lot of it is because of you. You've helped me on my mission so much. I think I would be totally hopeless on my mission if I didn't have you there to back me up. You've also been super awesome at telling me the good things that are going on back at home. 

Love ya a bunch I can't wait to see you when I get back. You're the best mom ever!! 

Love Elder Meeks 

No comments:

Post a Comment